Last modified: October 30, 2020
• On or through any of the Services;
• In email, text, chat boxes, and other messages and communications between you and the Company; and
• When you interact with our social media, advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or application operated byCompany or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
• Any third party(including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Services. Such other third-party websites and applications may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through such other services.
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Services or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or the App, use any of the interactive or public comment features, if applicable, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com. The Services are designed to be a tool for parents and others to use to facilitate resources and content for use parenting and/or interaction with such parent’s children under their custody or control. Only those over the age of 18 may subscribe to ourServices. The Services are not designed nor intended to be attractive to children under the age of 13. While the Services include resources and content for interactions with children, we do not knowingly collect data from children under the age of 13 without first receiving verified consent as described above.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us;
• Automatically as you navigate through, use, or access any of the Services. Information collected automatically may Network Information such as, usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies;
• From third parties, for example, our business partners.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
• By which you maybe personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, account name, age, date of birth, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or similar information or other personal e information you may give to us (“Personal Information”);
• Geographic information such as geo-location services, or physical location, or other similar information (“Geographic Information”);
• Biometric information such as physiological, behavioral, biological, activity patterns, physical patterns, sleep, health, and other similar information (“Biometric Information”);
• Inference data such as profile, preferences, behavioral trends, attitudes, characteristics, or other similar information (“Inferences”);
• Account name, profile, information, preferences, and other similar information (“Account Information”);
• Other information that may be about you individually, but does not identify you (“Non-Identifiable Information”); and
• Information about your internet connection, network, history or activity information, the equipment you use to access our Services, usage details, and your interactions with theServices (“Network Information”).
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use or subscribing to our Services, posting material, using, engaging, or interacting with our Services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you submit questions, inquiries, or report a problem with our Services;
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Third Party Payment Processor. The Company does not collect, process, store, or retain any financial information or payment information; and
• Your search queries on the Website or the App.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Services or transmitted to other users of the Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your UserContributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may choose to share yourUser Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your UserContributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Usage details of your visits and use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
• Network Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
• Geographic Information such as location services about your location and/or the location of your device.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests;
• Speed up your searches and our responses;
• Recognize you when you return to our Website or use any of our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website, the App, and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
• Advertisers, ad networks and ad servers;
• Analytics companies;
• Your device manufacturer;
• Services provider; and
• Other third party service provides.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present and provide our Services and its contents to you;
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
• To provide you with notices about your account and subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
• To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though our Website and App.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Services;
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify anyindividual or device, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
• To a buyer orother successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring,reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all ofCompany’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part ofbankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal informationheld by the Company about our Services and its users is among the assets transferred;
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Services, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients;
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any govern mentor regulatory request;
• If we believed is closure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Promotional Offers from the Company. Ifyou do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promoteour own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by clickingunsubscribe or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email askingto beomitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply toinformation provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warrantyregistration, product service experience or other transactions.We do not control thirdparties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-basedadvertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choosenot to have your information collected or used in this way. Youcan opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network AdvertisingInitiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. We do not process any payment or financial information. For more information about your privacy rights, please visit our third party payment processor through AppleApp Store. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website or Services like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of theServices. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
Last modified: November 4, 2020
The Services are offered and available to visitors and users who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age and have the authorized authority to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not visit, access, or use the Services.
The Services are designed to be a tool for parents and others to use to facilitate resources and content for use of parenting and/or interaction with such parent’s children under their custody or control. Only those over the age of 18 may subscribe to our Services. The Services are not designed nor intended to be attractive to children under the age of 13. While the Services include resources and contentfor interactions with children, we do not knowingly collect data from children under the age of 13 without first receiving verified consent as described above.
We are not a health,medical, or counseling provider, nor should any of our Services be considered health,medical, or counseling advice. Only your physician or other health care provider can do that. Any type of information, resources, and links on the Services,whether provided by the Company or from outside sources, is provided simply for your convenience. Any information or other materials in the Services are intended for general information purposes only. They are not intended to be relied upon and are not a substitute for professional medical advice based on your or your child’s individual condition and circumstances. The resources,information, and other materials we make available are intended for education aland supportive purposes only and should not replace that received from any health care providers. We are not liable or responsible for any consequences of your having read or been told about such information or other materials as you assume full responsibility for your decisions and actions. In particular, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no representation or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the advice, other materials and information published as part of the Services. People and caregivers of children and persons with mental health conditions should speakwith their health care providers before using the Services.
Accessing the Services and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services, and any service, or any information, material,content, brand, or product we provide on or through the Services, or the App in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason allor any part of the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Services, or all the Services, to visitors, users, including any customer that are registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services;
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential,and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Services or portions of it using your username,password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Parent or Legal Guardian Registration Obligations. When you register, the Services will ask you general, non-identifiable information about your child. You may provide only your own child or children information. You hereby represent and warrant that you are the parent or legal guardian of the child specified for any account. If your child is 18 or older and you are not the child’s legal guardian by reason of disability, you must obtain your child’s consent to our collection and processing of any information obtained in connection with your use or access to the Services.
Subscription, Cancellation, and Refund
The App portion of the Services is offered on a subscription basis only. You may choose a monthly subscription ($8.99/month) or a yearly subscription ($59.99/year). If you choose the monthly subscription, a monthly subscription fee is charged each month to a credit card or payment account registered with the Company through your Apple Store. If you choose the yearly subscription, a yearly subscription fee is charged each year to a credit card or payment account registered with the Company. Subscriptions are either month-to-month (for the monthly subscription)and automatically renew at the end of each month for the next succeeding month, or year-to-year (for the yearly subscription) and automatically renew at the end of each year for the next succeeding year, unless you cancel the subscription. To cancel your subscription at any time, please navigate to the subscription page under your “Apple ID” device settings. Upon cancellation, the Services will terminate at the end of the current billing cycle. No refunds are provided.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Services and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, sound, logos,trademarks (whether or not registered), service marks, or graphics and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its affiliates, licensors, or other providers of such material of which the Company has the legal right to use it and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily download and store copies of such materials incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your internet browser for display enhancement purposes;
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Services for your own personal, business, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction,publication, or distribution;
If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, business, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications; and
- If we provide social media features [https://www.beforewebegin.com/privacy] with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Make additional copies or modify copies of any information, content, or other materials from the Services;
- any illustrations,photographs, images, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text;
-Use, copy,reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify logos, trademarks or service marks in any way without the Company’s prior written permission;
-Use anytrademarks on any other website or using any trademarks as a “link” on or fromany other website unless prior written permission is obtained; or
-Delete or alterany copyright, trademark, logo or other proprietary rights notices from copiesof materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website, App, or any services or materials available through the Services, unless otherwise expressly agreed to in writing by the Company.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Services other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
The Company name, brands and trademarks, logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names,designs, and slogans are trademarks, whether registered or unregistered, of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries);
-For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
-To send,knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the content standards (described below) set out in these Terms ofUse;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” orany other similar solicitation;
- impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, customer,reseller, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or usernames associated with any of the foregoing); or
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services,or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Services,or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability engage in real time activities through the Services;
- Use any robot,spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Services;
- Use any device,software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Services,the server on which the Services are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Services.;
- Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
The Services may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”)that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials(collectively, “User Contribution(s)”) on or through the Services.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Services.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state,local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing,User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing,violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex,religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person; P
-romote anyillegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act;
- Cause annoyance,inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, orannoy any other person;
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising; or
- Give the impression that they emanate from or endorsed by us or any other person or this is not the case.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
-Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
-Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services; and
Without limiting the foregoing,we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Services, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user orthird party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Services may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users,bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Services
We may update the content on the Services from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material, content, or information on the Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Services
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Services and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
The Services may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party services to certain content on the Services;
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Services;and
- Cause limited portions of content on the Services to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing,you must not:·
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you;
- Cause the Services or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking;
- Link to any part of the Services other than the homepage; and
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Services
If the Services containslinks to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links areprovided for your convenience only. This includes links contained inadvertisements, including banner advertisements andsponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resourcesand accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arisefrom your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websiteslinked to the Services, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to theterms and conditions of use for such websites.
Geographic Restrictions; Export
The owner of the Services is based in the State of Tennessee in the United States. We provide the Services for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Services or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Services may not be legal by certain persons or incertain countries. If you access the Services from outside the United States,you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You assume all responsibility for compliance with all laws and regulations of the United States and any other country regarding access, use, export, re-export and import of any content appearing on or available through the Services. You acknowledge and agree that you will not export or import any content to any country to which export or import is restricted under United States law, that you are not a national of any such country, you are not a Denied Party listed on the U.S. Denied Persons List, you are not a Special Designated National on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals, and that the content will not be used in the design, development or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Services will be free of viruses or other destructive code.You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUETO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICESOR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SERVICES LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES,ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OR CONTENT OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY,QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THESERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, AS IT RELATES TO THE SERVICES AND THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES AND UNLESS AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BYTHE COMPANY, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW NOR DOES IT AFTER ANY WARRANTIES OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY IN WRITING.
Health, Welfare, Safety, and Reliance on Resources
We provide resources to you regarding the information and responses through your account. If you suspect or determine a threat to the health, welfare, or safety of any individual or entity, you should contact law enforcement or other governmental agencies to make a report. If we identify information that in our sole discretion indicates health, welfare, or safety concerns for an individual or entity, we have the right, but not the obligation, to make reports to law enforcement or other appropriate governmental agencies and you consent to our authority to do so. The foregoing consent is a condition to your use of the Services.
The Company MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICEs WILL MEET ANY OF YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS; OR THAT USE OF THE SERVICEs WILL PROTECT ANY CHILDREN FROM HARM. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICEs IS DELIVERED TO YOU FOR YOUR USE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE COMPANY’S PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ANY SUCH INFORMATION. NO ADVICE, RESULTS, INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICEs SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
The Company DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL, MEDICAL, OR COUNSELING ADVICE AS PART OF THE SERVICES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICES.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SERVICES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES,INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Reservation of Rights
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.Your Comments and Concerns The Services is operated by BeforeWeBegin, Inc. 1100 Market St.,Suite 211, Chattanooga, Tennessee 37402
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other feedback,comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to theServices should be directed to: email@example.com.
The employee referral incentive program (“Program”) sponsored by maro parents (“Sponsor”) is designed to help parents get covered access to maro plus. We reward you for successfully referring maro to your employer. The following incentive program terms and conditions (these “Program Terms and Conditions”) contain important information regarding the Program. Please read the following Program Terms and Conditions carefully. These Program Terms and Conditions are incorporated into the Site Terms and Conditions. Acceptance of the Site Terms and Conditions shall consist of acceptance of these Program Terms and Conditions. These Program Terms and Conditions are a binding agreement between you and the Sponsor and will govern your participation in any and all Program offers.
The nature of the incentive, hereto referred to as Rewards (“Rewards”) may change from time to time and may be made available for limited times, all as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Program Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice to you, so it is important to check the Program Terms and Conditions periodically. Participation in the Program and/or redemption of Rewards is considered acceptance of these Program Terms and Conditions and any modified terms included therein. Upon notice, Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, cancel, change, suspend or modify any aspect of the Program and/or any Program Reward at any time, including the availability of any Program Reward.
This Program will continue until terminated, suspended, modified, or converted to another incentive program by the Sponsor (the "Program Period").
To be eligible to receive the Reward, you must be 18 years of age or older. To enroll in the Program, you simply need to have completed the employee referral form at https://www.meetmaro.com/employee-referral. You do not need to have a subscription to be eligible for the incentive program reward.
If the employer you refer purchases a maro parents’ team or enterprise plan, you will receive an e-gift card within 14 days of sale. The receipt of a gift card is dependent on the employer referred purchasing maro.
Minimums And Maximum
Gift cards and other non-cash incentives are not redeemable for cash. Individuals can only earn 1 gift card and there is a max of 5 gift cards available per redemption per company.
Rewards may be taxable, depending on the value of the item and the federal, state, and local tax laws applicable to Member. Members are solely responsible for reporting such items on their tax returns and paying any associated tax liability. Sponsor makes no warranty in any respect as to any Rewards, merchandise or service available within the Program.
Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, cancel, change, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Program and/or any Reward at any time, including the availability of any Reward. Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, terminate or suspend any Member’s participation in the Program for breach of these Program Terms and Conditions, or for taking any actions that are inconsistent with the intent of these Terms and Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to prohibit any Member from participating in any aspect of the Program if Sponsor deems or suspects that such Member has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following: (a) acting in violation of these Program Terms and Conditions; or (b) damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the Program or Site; or (c) acting with intent to annoy, harass or abuse any other person; or (d) any inappropriate, uncooperative, disruptive, fraudulent, potentially fraudulent, or unusual behavior or activity; or (e) activity deemed in the sole discretion of Sponsor to be generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the Program. Any decision Sponsor makes relating to termination or suspension of any Member’s participation in the Program shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or breach of these Rewards Terms and Conditions or intent of these Rewards Terms and Conditions.
Except for willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of BeforeWeBegin, Inc, by participating in the Program, Members release Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising and promotions agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense, including, without limitation, property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of or in any way connected to the Program and/or the use of any Rewards.
Members agree to indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its representatives and agents harmless from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to any breach by Member of any of these Program Terms and Conditions or any violation by Member of applicable law.
The laws of California shall govern these Rewards Terms and Conditions.